Saturday 10 December 2016

Chapter 21 - Introducing Tyra

The beautiful female warrior reached for her sword and pointed it at Cyrus.

She was gorgeous, with flowing red hair, firm C cup breasts and a fit and muscular body. She had removed her top and thus her breasts were showing, but she was still wearing her panties which were made from mithril.

She was so beautiful, yet she did not look soft. Instead, every muscle and sinew radiated power. 

It would appear that besides her leather boots, all she wore were a pair of mithril bra and panties, her sword sheath and a brown bag.

“You pervert. How dare you peek at me!” she said, brandishing her sword at him.

“Wait, wait. I am not peeking at you. I was here first!” explained Cyrus as he stepped out of the water.

As he stepped out of the water, he backed away from her, not wanting to fight. His long penis was dangling between his legs, causing her to blush and become enraged.

“Why are you naked? You have not defeated me, so you haven’t conquered me” she said as she attacked.

“What.. conquered?” asked Cyrus in confusion. He lifted his right hand and repelled her

She was pushed backwards in midair and she somersaulted and attacked again.

Cyrus barely managed to dodge using the speed and agility she absorbed from Alyssa. It was clear to him this female warrior was a level 2 warrior, one that he did not want to anger unnecessarily.

“Wait. I was here first. Look! My clothes are drying here” he said as he showed her his clothes drying on a rock not far away. It was obscured by bushes from her angle, so she didn’t see it.

She stopped and looked at his clothes, slowly lowering her sword. “Then where did you disappear to? Why did you swim so far that I didn’t notice you?” she asked as she lifted her sword at him again.

Deciding to just cut to the chase he answered her truthfully. “I found a treasure. So I went treasure hunting and only returned when I was done” he answered as he took out Magnus’ staff from his spatial ring.

The warrior’s eyes glowed when she saw his treasures. “Is that the legendary Blood Staff?” she asked in surprise.

“You know your lore. Indeed it is. I found his mansion in an underwater cave. But besides these, there was nothing else of note” he answered.

“You are not going to fight me for it are you?” he suddenly asked after looking at her face.

“No. No I am not. My name is Tyra of Adora. Who are you?” she asked as she sheathed her sword and walked to her bra, putting it on.

“I am Cyrus. If that is all, I think it best I bid you farewell” he said as he walked to his clothes.

“Wait! You said Magnus’ mansion was in an underwater cave in this lake?” she asked.

“Yes. But I won’t recommend you go. There are plenty of ghouls there” he answered

“Don’t worry about me. I have my ways” she said as she dove into the lake, dressed in her mithril bikini and sword.

Cyrus shrugged and started to pick up his clothes. Cyrus then sighed and jumped in after her, still completely nude.

As he dove deeper and deeper, with his activated rune, he saw Tyra struggling underwater, swinging her sword wildly against the now visible ghouls.

He could see that her sword was enchanted, making the invisible ghouls visible, and were able to cut and hurt them.

However, although she was doing a magnificent job fighting them off, there were so many of them, and she had limited air and her movement was hampered by the water.

Cyrus swam close to her and grabbed her, his spirit pushing away the ghouls as he headed for the underground cave.

At first she wanted to struggle, but as she saw Cyrus’s handsome face, she decided to trust him.

Tyra coughed and gasped for air as they recovered in the underwater cave. Her sword was drawn to make the ghouls around them visible, but she noticed that the ghouls did not come close to Cyrus, so she stuck close to him.

“I didn't need your help. Why did you rescue me?” she asked.

“I’ve been here before. I know I have advantages that other adventurers do not. I assumed you would have been killed by the invisible ghouls. But it looks like you have a pretty good sword” he answered.

“Well.. thank you anyway. Why are the ghouls scared of you?” she asked

“I have a strong spirit, stronger than the normal mage” he answered.

“You are a mage? How old are you?” she asked

“I am 16 this year. And I am a level 7 acolyte, not a mage yet. But I have my ways” he smiled.

“So you are younger than me by so much but you have stronger spiritual power? And you say you are only an acolyte? Thats very surprising. Anyway, I will be exploring the mansion. What will you be doing?” she asked.

“I will wait here for you, just in case. I have already had my fill of this place” he said, taking out a cloth from his ring to dry himself and also starting a fire.

Around two hours later, Tyra came running out, her body glistening in sweat, chased by what looked like Magnus' undead body.

"Damn it. You took the journal, didn't you?" he yelled at her.

She battled the undead mage with one hand using her magic sword, while the other was holding the journal and she stuffed it into the front of her mithril panties as she used both hands to hold on to her sword.

While alive, Magnus was a renowned level 4 magus. Even undead, he was still at least a level 3 mage which outclassed Tyra.

However, Tyra was no ordinary level 2 warrior. She was fully capable of beating opponents one level higher than herself, and had a reputation of being unbeatable. Of course, Cyrus didn't know this yet.

Cyrus released his seals from his left hand, shooting them towards the undead mage. The seal from his back floated into the air in preparation to defend.

As the seals attacked the undead mage, Tyra made a run for it, heading towards Cyrus' direction.

The undead mage murmered a spell and conjured a huge fireball and shot it the direction of Tyra and Cyrus.

Tyra could see the panic in Cyrus' eyes and feel the immense heat from behind her. Her body felt excruciating pain as if she was going to be burned.

"Jump!" he yelled and as she obeyed and jumped towards him as instructed, the black seal protected her back.

A loud sucking sound could be heard as the fireball was absorbed by the floating seal.

Tyra opened her eyes and found that her face was on Cyrus' lap, with his huge cock flopping over her face.

She quickly pushed it off her reddened face only to notice that Cyrus was too busy fighting the undead mage.

Finally, the undead Magnus stopped attacking and opened his hands and instantly the journal flew out of Tyra's panties and back into Magnus' hands.

Then in a flash of light, Magnus disappeared.

Tyra sighed a sigh of relief as she saw the danger was over.

"Ahem... you can let go now" coughed Cyrus.

Tyra realized that she was still holding his cock and quickly let it go in embarrassment

“Damn, you really took the only thing of value here”she said looking away and trying to change the subject.

He nodded “So, are you ready to go?” he asked.

She nodded unhappily. “Thanks for waiting. Lets go” she answered as they both entered the water together.

As they resurfaced, they dried themselves off and Cyrus finally got dressed.

“So where are you heading to?” Tyra asked.

“I am going to Grand Mariner, then using their teleportating portal to Martial Realm Academy” he answered.

“You are joining the academy? That makes sense. I too am heading to Grand Mariner. I have some business to settle. Lets travel together. Who knows, after my business is settled, I will go to Martial Realm City too. I hear that there is a lost city filled with treasures there” she said.

Cyrus nodded, and they traveled together towards Grand Mariner. Tyra had a horse tied up nearby, so she shared her mount with him as they rode towards Grand Mariner.

On the way, he was sitting awkwardly as his cock was getting erect due to rubbing on her butt, so he decided to put his arms around her waist to hold on.

“You can hold me, but could you please put that away? It frightens me” she asked, referring to his cock that was now erect from all the rubbing on her butt.

Cyrus smiled in a shy fashion and readjusted his penis to no avail. Eventually he had to place a rolled up blanked between their bodies, after which he stopped rubbing on her.

However, after Cyrus complied with her request, she found herself missing the large thing touching her. It was as if she liked his penis touching her. Shaking her head, she struck her horse prodding it to ride faster.

Cyrus wondered what made her more agitated that she was forcing her horse to run at such speeds unnecessarily. Maybe she was in a hurry, he concluded to himself.

The journey took a whole day, and towards the evening, several kilometers away they bade farewell to each other and entered Grand Mariner separately.

At least they parted in good terms. Knowing a level 2 warrior such as her as a reasonably friendly acquaintance isn’t a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment