Monday 24 October 2016

Chapter 7 - The Devouring Path

“Welcome to the Abominable Abyss, School of unrestrained thought!” the teacher said as she gestured.

A large tomb they were standing next to opened up and had stairs that led down deep into the ground.

“Follow me and don’t touch the sides” she said. She walked down followed by the chosen acolytes and then the other acolytes. The slaves walked in last.

Cyrus followed and found the underground labyrinth was lit with glowing fungus that was growing on the ceilings. They were led past several statues that he guessed were guardians of the place.

After a while they were brought to a hall that had two old men and a seductive looking women waiting for them.

“Ah, you’ve brought my slaves” said the women eagerly.

The teacher that brought them nodded and commanded the students to line up in front of the two old men.

“This is a list of the teachers here and their specialties. You are given one minute to choose, or I will randomly assign a teacher for you” he said.

The chosen 3 were naturally first, and it appeared they already had a teacher they would like to teach them. They were given a piece of paper to direct and introduce them to their chosen teachers.

As for Jason, Melissa and Jamie, they quickly flipped through the book. They didn’t expect to be rushed like this. However, they have never heard of most of the magics being thought and finally allowed the old man to choose for them.

The old man gave an evil laugh and assigned them each to an instructor. They looked at each other and hoped they made the right choice as they took their pieces of paper. They looked at Cyrus and quickly left.

Lastly, it was Cyrus’s turn. He didn’t bother looking at the book and simply said “I want to be thought by her” he said, pointing to the teacher who bought the slaves.

All the teachers looked at him and gasped.

“Are you sure? Do you know what I do?” asked the beautiful lady.

“No I don’t. But knowing that you require a tremendous amount of good looking slaves, I am very interested” he said with a smile.

“If I use a lot of slaves for my experiments, aren’t you scared of becoming one of my experiments?” she asked.

“My body is yours to do as you please” he said with a smile.

“Interesting. I will take you as my acolyte. My name is Miranda. I am the vice-principal of the school and a Level 2 Mage” she said approvingly.

“My name is Cyrus Van Dume, I am your humble student” he said with a smile.

She took the piece of paper on the table and signed something and said “Ok. Follow me Cyrus Van Dume” and she walked out. He followed her and the slaves automatically followed as well.

They walked for a while before arriving at a large private area. As he entered, he could see good looking slaves of both sexes standing like statues lined up on the walls, all of them naked. 

Miranda directed the new slaves to clean up, strip and join the other slaves.

As she walked, several slave girls approached and started taking off Miranda’s clothes leaving her completely naked.

It was unknown how old she was, but her body was beautiful with full breasts that slightly sagged, a lean body and a cleanly shaven pussy.

She then turned around and looked at Cyrus. “Ok, strip. I want to look at you.” She said.

He smiled and undressed unveiling his impressive 8 inch cock dangling between his legs.

“Oh my, I have caught an interesting acolyte” she said.

“Do you know my area of speciality?” she asked.

“No idea. Something to do with sex?” he answered.

She laughed and answered “No. My area of study is the area of devouring lifeforce. My nick name is Miranda the Devourer.” she said. “Now I will show you why”.

She gestured and a handsome black man with a large cock approached. She opened her legs and he immediately approached between her legs and started fucking her.

Cyrus watched and after a few minutes, the black man came into Miranda. As he did so, his large muscular body suddenly shriveled up leaving behind literally his skin and bones.

She pushed him off and his deflated body fell off her and onto the floor. His skeleton could clearly be seen falling apart under his skin.

"A succubus!" thought Cyrus to himself.

“So, what do you think?” she asked

“Are you looking to make your absorption faster, or make it so that you won’t kill your partner?” he asked.

“Both. My area is the study of absorbing energy or manna from everything around us. From my research, I eventually turned myself into a succubus” she explained.

"The main objective of this study of devouring is to enhance oneself faster in other ways besides the usual ways of cultivation. Of course refining special pills, materials and potions work as well, but this is so much more convenient.” She explained further.

“But devouring is the ability to absorb directly from the environment or other beings. One of the usual forbidden ways is like this, through sex. One can absorb power of a creature for example by eating the flesh. But its not very efficient. If you can devour a creature’s cultivation level, or strength, or abilities by eating, that would be an improvement of devouring too” she continued.

“Wonderful. When do I start?” Cyrus asked.

“I.. I actually never intended to take an acolyte. You are free to look through my books and research if you wish. Your task is to bring your own ideas and direction to create your own way of absorbing energy from the world” she said.

“As my acolyte, I will place on you a curse of hunger. You will forever be hungry for energy. Besides cultivating the usual ways by your own family techniques or any other techniques you know, you will need to find other ways of getting energy. You will starve simply cultivating. Eating normal food is even worse. Unless you eat magical beasts or fellow cultivators, you will have to find your own way of absorbing. I can absorb life energies through sex, you are free to experiment and do the same. It is up to you. However, you are not allowed to take my slaves and will have to look for your own.” She continued.

“If you so happen devour a fellow acolyte or even one of our mages, make sure you are not caught. The punishment for killing a mage or fellow acolyte is severe” she smirked.

“I understand. I am ready to receive your gift master. What do I need to do?” Cyrus asked eagerly.

“What do you think?” asked Miranda as she lay down and opened her legs to him.

“Then I am your willing and eager student” smiled Cyrus as he lay between her inviting legs and entered her.

No comments:

Post a Comment